1. C.O.D. - All customers are Cash on Delivery unless they have an approved credit application on file or a credit on their account substantial enough to cover product or service.
2. Charge Account - An approved credit application is on file. If delivery is paid for in ten days, the cash price discount is given. A finance charge is added after thirty days. Also, one delivery must be paid for before another can be made.
3. Credit Card On File - Customers may want to keep a visa or mastercard number on file in our office to be used for every delivery. It is not necessary to submit a credit application to pay this way and you still have the convenience of a charge account with the savings of the cash price.
4. Budget Account - An approved credit application is on file. We base the monthly budget payment on the previous years' usage. There are twelve monthly payments beginning on July 1. This is only an estimate of your usage and can be affected by weather or fuel prices. When your payments are completed in June, you may have a balance owing or a credit on you account. Balances owing must be paid before the new budget is figured. Credits left can be used toward the new budget if you desire.
5. Price Protection - Most years some type of price protection is offered. Different plans my be offered from year to year, and they protect from market price fluctuations. It is suggested that you check in early July to see plans offered for the current year.